Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Patent Practice, Trademarks & Intellectual Property Infringement Defense
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
The Law Office of Jerry D. Haynes is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Patent Practice, Trademarks and Intellectual Property Infringement Defense cases. Based in Miami, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Miami-Dade County and throughout the nation. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 10 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The Law Office of Jerry D. Haynes has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Patent Practice: When you invent a new product, you need to register for a patent to protect your design. A patent gives you exclusive rights, protecting you against infringement. Our experienced attorneys will guide clients through the patent application process and represent all parties in patent litigation.
- Trademarks: Your business, product or service is identified by its branding, logo, design or slogan. It is essential to protect your trademark to preserve your business’s image. Our experienced attorneys help you apply for and then protect your trademarks.
- Intellectual Property Infringement Defense: Provides proven strategies for achieving beneficial resolutions for infringement disputes. The firm represents defendants in state and federal court intellectual property infringement litigation throughout .
- Copyright Infringement Litigation: The Law Office of Jerry D. Haynes provides proven strategies for achieving beneficial resolutions for infringement disputes. The firm represents plaintiff creators and defendants in state and federal court copyright infringement litigation throughout .
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our experienced attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions: Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate transactions, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. For help from a knowledgeable and experienced legal team, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Products Liability Litigation: Products must be safe for their intended use. When a person using a product is injured, both sides need an attorney with knowledge of the law. Contact an experienced products liability attorney to help you defend your business or get the compensation you deserve.
- Trucking Accident Litigation: Trucking accident injury litigation is complex. Our trucking accident litigation attorneys have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you bring a claim or defend your business. We represent both trucking companies and accident victims.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
When you retain the services of The Law Office of Jerry D. Haynes, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Miami law firm today
The Law Office of Jerry D. Haynes sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Miami. Call the firm at 786-307-9913 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.